INTEGRA-C is a universal semi-automatic machine designed to be used for different types of containers: metal, glass and plastic. Containers can be sealed with double-seam (with or without a pull tab), single-seam or multiple-thread Twist-off caps.
INTEGRA-C machine is controlled by one operator and can be successfully used for middle and small-scale production in order to package food and non-food products (pharmaceutical, chemical, perfumery, etc.).
The machine is designed to be used in semi-automatic production lines or operated off-line.
– Automatic adaptive control system enables you completely to eliminate defects in sealing due to active process monitoring and management;
– The process of setting new size of containers requires neither any special knowledge from the operator nor any precise mechanical adjustment of the machine – it will be done automatically preventing downtimes;
– Simultaneously sealed containers can have different heights within the selected size of containers;
– No specific requirements for the discrete size range of container necks – within the diameter range limits specified in the order, the sizes of container necks can be different;
– Use of dry vacuum with programmable residual pressure inside a chamber, which can be filled with inert gas, modified gas media or an atmospheric air, expands the machine applications significantly.
An operator puts two containers with a product simultaneously, to be of a selected size and covered with caps in advance, into the vacuum chamber, then activates Start-up button. After the end of sealing cycle containers are carried manually to collecting table or outlet conveyor.
Operation mode is selected on the operator’s touch panel, displaying necessary process and maintenance information, including self-diagnostic data.